- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Cocoa Nibs - Organic 300gr
Our cocoa is a mindblower. The concentrated goodness of our 100% pure roasted organic Peruvian cacao beans – with nothing added. It’s all about the location – cocoa can only grow within 20 degrees of the Equator – in the “cocoa belt”.
That’s where our precious beans soak up health-giving potassium and magnesium. Then they’re harvested by hand, roasted and fermented, developing wonderful chocolate flavours. The Mayans started using them in edible products 3000 years ago and today you can snack on a handful or put them in a cake. Healthy chocolate goodness, what a treat!
Stuffed choc cookies Recipe
How to make
For the cookies
200g Naturya Coconut Oil
225g Coconut Sugar
175g Plain Flour (gluten-free)
175g Naturya Fairtrade Cacao Powder
1tsp Baking Powder
0.5 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
0.5 tsp Salt
75g Naturya Cocoa Nibs
For the stuffing
85g Almond butter
85g Naturya Fairtrade Cacao Powder
40g Agave syrup
- Combine the coconut oil and coconut sugar in a blender (or by hand) and then add the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the dry ingredients and blend to combine.
- Place the cookie dough in the fridge for 1 hr
- Meanwhile make the stuffing by combining almond butter with the equivalent amount of cacao powder and agave syrup. If the mixture is too stiff add water to loosen.
- Take a golf ball sized lump of cookie dough and flatten slightly.
- Place a teaspoonful of the stuffing in the centre and then fold up the sides of the dough to enclose the stuffing
- Repeat until you have used up all of the dough.
- Place on a baking tray covered in greaseproof baking paper and bake for 9 - 12min on 170 degrees C.