- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Organic PAPRIKA Powder 50gr
Paprika is produced by grinding dried Capsicum; a plant native to America which was introduced into Europe by Colombus. The two main commercial areas producing paprika are Spain and Hungary. The top grade Hungarian paprika is known as Noblesweet. There is great variety in the colour and pungency of Paprika. If the capsicums are very hot (chilli peppers) then the product is called Chilli Powder or Cayenne Pepper -see separate entries.
Paprika is widely used for its rich, aromatic flavour in stews and casseroles such as Hungarian Goulash, omelettes and as a garnish for cheese or vegetable dishes.
Recipes including Paprika
- Creole Chicken
- Doro Wat (Ethiopian Spicy Chicken)
- Spicy Spare Ribs (Nyama Choma)
- Mushrooms Paprikash (Paprika mushrooms)
- Tomato Chutney
- Shakshuka (Eggs in Tomato Sauce)
- Portuguese Piri Piri Chicken
- Asopao de Pollo (Chicken and Rice Stew)