Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
English Tea No.1, 20 tepåsar/
- Our Ahmad Tea exclusive blend, English Tea No. 1 has acquired fans all over the world and is one of our best selling blends. A blend of teas from Assam, Sri Lanka and Kenya, three of Britain’s favourite tea regions, are balanced to deliver a lively, rounded, satisfying brew. With its deep amber liquor, a hint of bergamot and a flavour more subtle than other everyday blends, this is a brew for moments when refreshment and revival are required and only the best tea will do.
Svart te med en liten touch av bergamott
- Black tea with a slight touch of bergamot
- The quality of water used has an impact on the quality of the tea. Always use freshly drawn water or filtered water. Heat water to the recommended temperature using an electric hot water heater or a stove top kettle.
- Heat fresh water to rolling boil or to a temperature of 100°C.
- Loose Leaf
- Use the infuser of your choice. Measure 1 teaspoon of tea per person. For a stronger brew preference, add an additional teaspoon for the pot.
- Infusion Time
- Once the water reaches the appropriate temperature, it should be poured immediately over the tea leaves. Keep the teapot covered to retain heat. Time steeping carefully and infuse for 5-7 minutes. When the tea is done steeping, immediately remove the tea and lightly stir.
- Tasting Notes
- English Tea No.1 is a delightful cup of tea for all occasions, morning or evening, with or without milk. Drink alone or serve with favourite sugary biscuits, indulgent nibbles of chocolate or generous slices of cake
- Available In:
- 100 Foil Teabags
- 100 Tagged Teabags
- 20 Foil Teabags
- 250g Loose Tea