- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Paneer and Mango Triangles
Indian food packed full of aromatic spices and a big serving of love
4 - 6
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat the oven to 200C/Fan 180C/Gas Mark 6. Place the paneer (or potato or prawns), mango chutney and coriander in a large bowl; mix well.
Repeat with the remaining mixture and filo sheets.
Place 1 heaped tbsp of the paneer (or potato or prawn) mixture in the corner of 1 filo sheet; fold the corner in towards the centre, covering the filling.
Place the triangles on a baking tray. Lightly brush each triangle with a little oil. Bake for 12-15 minutes until pale golden and crisp.
Continue to fold down and sideways to form a triangular shaped parcel until all the pastry is used, trimming away any excess.
Serve warm with lime wedges and Geeta’s chutneys to dip, garnished with slices of red chilli and a grinding of fresh black pepper.
- 4oz/100g paneer cut into half inch cubes. Alternatively use 4 oz of potatoes, boiled, peeled and chopped into half inch cubes or seafood 100g/4oz small cooked, peeled prawns
- 4 tbsp Geeta's Premium Mango Chutney
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 8 sheets filo pastry, thawed if frozen
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- lime wedges, Geeta's Chutneys to serve
- fresh sliced chilli to garnish
- 1 teaspoon Geeta’s Chilli Pickle for a hotter taste (optional)