Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
The General's Marine Green (6 oz.)
The General discovered almost by accident that green cayenne peppers picked just before they turn red can bring a truly unique, tangy, earthy flavor; still carries the same fresh flavor as Dead Red, and that same rich concentration of all-natural cayenne peppers. Much of the harvesting of the green peppers happens at the end of a growing season, when these mature, perfectly balanced (but somewhat stubborn) peppers just decide to stay green; as such, we usually age these peppers a bit longer. A "late heat" that won't jump out at you right away, very popular at the breakfast table, the perfect balance of flavor and heat.
- Heat Level: Accoring to the General, this sauce brings a solid heat (1-10) of 5-6, however, some vintages run a touch hotter during hot, dry summers.
Ingredients: Cayenne Peppers, Distilled White Vinegar, Salt Garlic
Ingredienser: Cayennepeppar, destillerad vit vinäger, salt vitlök
About the company: Smoke Hall Foods L3C, the veteran-owned, Louisiana-based parent company of The General’s Hot Sauce, was conceived by its founders at the 2012 Army-Navy football game tailgater in Philadelphia (yes, Navy won that year). Inspired by a close friend who actually serves as a general in the military, hails from Buffalo, and loves to make wings for his friends and family (and shall remain anonymous until the end of time—we’ll never tell), the company launched with a simple mission:
- Honor The General by producing the highest quality American-made, all-natural, small batch cayenne hot sauce possible, using the very best ingredients and process, and borrowing tactics from the bourbon and wine industries. Simply put, the world does not need another average hot sauce. It just doesn’t.
- Support the American farmer by growing all our peppers in the U.S. We think you should be able to trace every pepper back to the acre of land where it was grown.
- Serve the greater good by creating jobs for veterans, and by donating a meaningful percentage of our profits back to organizations that support our troops, veterans, and their families
- Build an honorable company that we can all be proud of, and have as much fun as humanly possible as we do it