Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
The General's Shock & Awe Hot Sauce (6 oz.)
Not for the faint of heart, this sauce was a special request from our beloved heat freak fans that we have since opened up to the rest of the universe. Made with almost 90% Louisiana-grown orange habaneros (we liked that flavor the best from all our testing), you'll get a unique punch of deep, powerful, sustained heat that is offset by a sweet aroma and taste. Many of our fans will use this sauce to "spike" Dead Red when making wings. So as not to distract from that sweet-heat combination, we add a touch less salt so that the true flavor of the habanero pepper really pops in the sauce. You can set your watch by the habanero pepper—it delivers a fairly consistent heat and flavor even in varying conditions.
- Heat Level: it checks in around an 8.5-9 on a 10 point scale, according to most folks.
Ingredients: Louisiana Habanero Peppers, Distilled White Vinegar, Salt, Garlic.
Ingredienser: Louisiana Habanero Peppar, destillerad vitvinäger, salt, vitlök.
About the company: Smoke Hall Foods L3C, the veteran-owned, Louisiana-based parent company of The General’s Hot Sauce, was conceived by its founders at the 2012 Army-Navy football game tailgater in Philadelphia (yes, Navy won that year). Inspired by a close friend who actually serves as a general in the military, hails from Buffalo, and loves to make wings for his friends and family (and shall remain anonymous until the end of time—we’ll never tell), the company launched with a simple mission:
- Honor The General by producing the highest quality American-made, all-natural, small batch cayenne hot sauce possible, using the very best ingredients and process, and borrowing tactics from the bourbon and wine industries. Simply put, the world does not need another average hot sauce. It just doesn’t.
- Support the American farmer by growing all our peppers in the U.S. We think you should be able to trace every pepper back to the acre of land where it was grown.
- Serve the greater good by creating jobs for veterans, and by donating a meaningful percentage of our profits back to organizations that support our troops, veterans, and their families
- Build an honorable company that we can all be proud of, and have as much fun as humanly possible as we do it