Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Bockhornsklöver frö / Fenugreek Seed (Methi) 90gr
- Fenugreek is a small annual plant which is widely distributed throughout Asia and the Mediterranean.
- It has been used as a culinary spice since the earliest times. It is mainly grown commercially in India and North Africa.
- The seed, when ground, has a sharp acrid flavour similar to celery. Use sparingly in savoury Indian dishes.
- The seeds can be sprouted for use in salads.
Recipes including Fenugreek Seed
- Goa Fish Curry
- Palda (potatoes and yogurt)