- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
CHILE CHIPOTLE FLAKES 40gr
Chile Chipotle is a medium-hot, smoke-dried jalapeño chilli. Our chewy, nugget-like flakes are made from deseeded and diced whole chipotle chillies.
Small, thick-fleshed chipotle chillies are one of the most popular and well-known Mexican chillies, with a unique smokiness that works particularly well with anything slow-cooked.
- Deep maroon colour
- Notes of: wood smoke + Molasses
- Ingredients Chilli Chipotle diced 100%
- Nutritional Information Per 100 grams: Energy 324 kCal/1357 kJ / Fats: 5.8g (of which saturated: 0.8g) / Carbohydrates: 69.9g (of which sugar: 41.1g) / Protein: 10.6g / Salt: 0.23g
- Preparation Preparation: Simply sprinkle the diced chile ancho into the pot during cooking. Alternatively, you can toast the diced chilli briefly in a dry pan to release its flavours, then soak it in hot water for 10 minutes before puréeing with some of the soaking liquid. Serving Suggestion: Use chipotles in soups, stews, salsas and sauces.
- Allergy Advice Please note that this item may contain traces of nuts and sesame.
- Really Cool Chile Fact Chipotle (chi-poht-lay) chillies are made by smoke-drying jalapenos. The name comes from the Nahuatl word ‘chilpoctli’, meaning smoked chilli.