Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Chili (hel) / Chillies Whole 25g
The dried seed pods of a variety of capsicum widely cultivated in the tropics. Chillies, particularly the seeds, are very hot and should be handled with caution.
They are used in Indian cooking, both in the whole state as well as crushed or ground (see entry for Chilli Ground). If used whole, the Chilli is usually removed before eating. Chilli is included in Pickling Spice (see separate entry).
Recipes including Chillies Whole
- Spiced Parsnips
- Chicken Braised in Yogurt (Chicken Korma)
- Chicken do Piazza
- Goa Fish Curry
- Khemma Mattar (mince with peas)
- Lamb Palak (lamb with spinach)
- Lemon Dhal
- Madras Meat Curry
- Prawns with Spinach
- Pork Vindaloo
- Vegetable, Lentil and Chickpea Curry
- Vegetable Biryani
- Chicken Soup with Coconut Milk (Tom Kha Gai)
- Potato Curry
- Pea and Potato Kofta Curry
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prawn Dansak
- Drunken Chicken (Pollo en Pulque)
- Easy Chicken Tikka Masala